Damaging your phone and giving it away to a cell phone repair store can make anyone paranoid. It is better to be careful from day 1. Are you always worried about breaking your cell phone accidentally? Do you want to cut repair costs and avoid buying an expensive new phone? If yes, then keep reading. In this blog, we will look at some tips by experienced experts from a cell phone repair store on how you can prolong your phone’s life.
Quick Steps by Cell Phone Repair Experts to Enhance Your Phone’s Life
Do you want to save money by keeping the smartphone you already paid for? It’s not just you. Due to growing costs and mediocre improvements in flagship phones, Americans have deviated from the tradition of buying a new phone every two years. These simple tips will help your smartphone last longer.
Get a Glass Screen Protector
If you take proper care of your cellphone, you can prevent suffering from a cracked screen. Since the device’s display is both its most delicate component and most expensive, you should try to put on a protective tempered glass screen protector as soon as possible. These add-ons will shield the screen from damage caused by drops or improper handling and lessen the likelihood of scratches that will degrade the display.
Get a Good Quality Phone Case
Another accessory that can protect your cellphone from serious harm is a phone case, which doesn’t have to compromise the device’s visual appeal. Aim to spend money on a high-quality case that shields your phone from harm and enhances its appearance. It will help lessen the possibility of chips developing all around your device and parts like the camera lens. It will also protect your phone’s display from damage when dropped or handled improperly.
Take Care of the Battery
Contrary to popular belief, a battery does not need to be completely drained before being plugged in to charge. Charge the battery as you see fit. This idea was believed when nickel cadmium and nickel hydride batteries were used. Today, Lithium Ion is used in modern phones. You should also be sure to use a genuine original battery. This also implies the charger. At least choose a reliable, suitable one. Pay additional attention when choosing accessories because a non-compatible one can seriously harm your phone.
- You can stop someone from using your phone by activating the phone lock. Additionally, it will be secure against unauthorised use.
- Electronic devices should always be handled carefully because they tend to be somewhat delicate. The motherboard inside could be harmed by careless handling and hard treatment. Particularly, try not to drop or shake your phone needlessly.
- Never leave your phone alone if you don’t want to regret it later.
- Simply wipe your smartphone with a soft towel to clean it. If necessary, you can wash the cover with a light detergent. Be careful to prevent the detergent from leaking into the handset through the ports.
- Always store your phone in a dry environment away from hot locations. When it rains, be extra careful to protect your phone.
- Keep your phone out of the kids’ reach. Your phone’s data is a lot more valuable than the device itself.
- Never apply excessive pressure on your screen because doing so could result in a smear or a blotted screen.
- Make sure to take your phone to a reputable and verified cell phone repair store if you ever need to have it serviced or repaired. Your phone may suffer irreparable damage from newbies.
Repair Any Damage Immediately
If you accidentally damage the screen, have it fixed as soon as you can, even if you can see enough of the display to carry on with your daily activities. The longer you put off fixing it, the more debris, oil, and dust can get into the cracks and damage your phone’s internal parts.
Speediness also goes for other types of damage, like dropping a phone into the water if it is not water-resistant. If you dry your phone in a bowl of uncooked rice, you might be able to get it working again, but any water vapor that is left behind could lead to damage in the future. Professionals at a cell phone repair store can disassemble your phone, dry it out, and clean it.
If you live in Ennis, Texas, and have a damaged phone, take it to a phone repair store immediately. Stores like Gadget E.R Repair may be one of your best options. Their professionals will ensure all your tech issues are solved in no time.
How long does a phone last?
2-3 years on average. Towards the end of its life, it will show signs of slowing down.
When should I charge my phone?
The ideal battery percentage is from 30-90. Your phone should stay in between it.
What drains my phone’s battery the most?
- Apps that mostly get online for updates etc.
- High brightness.
- Background updates.
Leave a Reply