Mobiles have become an integral part of our daily activities in the present time. We use it to perform different functions like analyzing and saving data. Data includes important information like pictures, videos, documents, e-mails, contacts, etc. No matter how much storage we have, it will not be enough at some point. If you are experiencing storage problems, try deleting useless files and applications. If the problem does not resolve, then take it to a Cell phone store in Reseda with experienced, well-educated, and certified technicians. Memory includes two things: RAM and ROM. RAM stands for random access memory. It temporarily stores files for immediate use and is responsible for cell phone speed. On the other hand, ROM stands for read-only memory and contains all our important data like pictures, documents, and more. Both RAM and ROM are integral parts of a cell phone.
How to Manage Cell Phone Memory at a Cell Phone Store in Reseda
When you take your phone, which has storage problems, to a professional mobile phone store in Reseda, check how they act. If the technician directly asks you to change the RAM without checking it properly, you should reconsider choosing an expert phone repair store. Following are some steps that you should practice before changing any internal component:
Checking RAM consumption
Before taking any advanced memory management step, a professional Cell phone store in Reseda should check each app’s memory consumption. You can check it by entering the settings or using a 3rf party app. Following are the points by which RAM consumption can be checked:
● Go into settings.
● Type “memory” in the search bar
● There can be two search results: storage and memory. Tap any of them, and it will take you directly to the RAM menu.
It will give you an overall view of memory consumption, and you can also check each app’s memory consumption. If applicants who are eating more memory are useless, then either delete them or optimize their usage. Take your phone to an expert like Cell Phone Repair Studio so that you can be carefree as your device will be in safe hands.
Using task killers or RAM boosters
Task killers or RAM boosters do not do any good to your phone, but still, there are several application task killers on play and app Store with millions of downloads. It is only because of the lack of knowledge among common people. A store with the best cell phone service in Reseda will never recommend any RAM booster or task killer, as Android and iPhones handle apps and memory very efficiently. So forcing apps to close will cause problems like making apps slow to start up next time you open them, wasting more processor energy and battery power. If you want to close any app, immediately do it manually by tapping the recent button at the bottom of the screen or swiping up from the bottom in the case of Android. In apple’s case, it is a bit different. When all the recent apps appear on the screen, close either all of them or only those which are no longer required.
To wrap it up
Memory is an essential part of every tech device, without it, they are useless. When we store a lot of data on them, they run out of storage resulting in slow speed and apps crashing. The solution to this is mentioned above. You can either delete the useless data and applications or increase the storage by inserting a micro card if your phone supports it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I do maintenance on my phone?
For maintenance of your phone, you should follow the steps given below:
● If there are any unnecessary applications, delete them.
● Lock down all the battery-draining programs running in the background. These programs use greater data as well.
● See all the app permissions.
● Go for a clean sweep on your storage space.
● Organize your home screen and set the apps accordingly to your convenience.
● All this takes a few minutes and saves you from the inconvenience you might face later.
What basic maintenance can you do to protect your cell phone?
To protect your phone, you should carry out the following basic maintenance:
● Make sure that your smartphone is clean all the time. There should be no dirt and debris because it gets more difficult to remove if it gets collected.
● Clear out the headphone and the charging port.
● Use a good quality protective glass and case to prevent your phone from physical damage.
● Take special care of the battery’s health.
What is Android device maintenance?
Android device maintenance, also known as smart manager on some versions of android phones, is a feature that allows you to observe the device’s performance in depth. It gives you an insight into your device’s battery, RAM, security, storage, etc.
How do I make my Android phone run smoother?
To make your android phone work smoothly, you should take care of the following points:
● Restart your phone if it’s performing slow.
● Update software whenever there is a new update.
● Delete all the unnecessary apps and files.
● Go through a factory reset to get rid of all the junk. ● These steps are easy and can be done on your own. However, if your phone still does not respond well, you can refer to a cell phone store in Reseda.
Leave a Reply